Padmavati Engineering Aluminum Formwork System is the latest international technique used world-wide now also adopted by Big Developers in India
High End Infra-Structure: Monolithec construction provides more seismic resistance to the structure as roofs & wall are tied with reinforced bars provide cage like strength
1. High Durability: The durability of complete concrete structure is far more than conventional brick masonry
2. High Efficiency: Lesser number of joints thereby reducing the leakages, cracks and thus enhancing the durability.
3. High End Finishing: Integrated and smooth finishing of walls and slabs can be achieved on both sides of the walls.
4. Uniform Quality: Uniform grade of concrete is used and quality is maintained with the help of reinforced bars instead of local Bricks.
5. Less Maintenance: Strong built-up concrete structure needs no maintenance even for consumer.
6. Faster Completion: Fast Construction time bounds projects are achieved with the help of this system.
7. Saving Human Labour: More cost savings is achieved as no labour is required for plaster work, for Out Side Shuttering and Brick work. Lesser the human force more is the efficiency in
8. Eco Friendly:Padmavati Aluminum Formwork System is more eco-friendly as compare to old technique. Specifications for Aluminium form work system: Supply of structurally & systematically designed Aluminium Formwork system for Monolithic Concrete Construction, (Walls and Slabs cast together).
• The system shall be capable of minimum 150 repetitions use in ideal condition .
• The form work system shall be designed to suit units cluster + passage + services like lift wall and ducts, stairs etc. as per your drawings, casting at one shot as per the plans.
• Each component of the system shall bear distinct identification mark matching, with assembly / installation drawings for the system.
• The form work system shall be supplied with three sets of assembly / installation drawings in hard copy & one soft copy in CAD format and installation manual for the given plan.
• The system supplied shall be of best quality with perfect dimensions and finish.
• The wall form shall be able to withstand concrete pressure arising of due to wall thick + pumping and casting pressure of concrete
• The slab form shall be able to withstand pressure of concrete + pumping and casting pressure of concrete.
• The whole systems shall be capable for multi-storied construction of Typical Basement and stories.
• The system shall approx weight of 24Kg/Sq.M ± 5%.
• The formwork system shall include all accessories like, Pin-Wedges, Wall ties, Nut-Bolts and other accessories necessary to erect the form work system for monolithic concrete construction of multi-storeyed buildings.
• Additional Alignment waller shall be provided for all the walls to withstand concrete pressure and alignment of the wall.
• The aluminium components shall be from 6061 / 6063 aluminium alloy with T6 temper while the sheet and panels shall 3105 aluminium alloy.
• Compny provide services of technical supervisor to guid for successful erecting and casting of one floor of the building.