Padmavati Engineering Aluminum Formwork System is the latest international technique used world-wide now also adopted by Big Developers in India
High End Infra-Structure : Monolithec construction provides more seismic resistance to the structure as roofs & wall are tied with reinforced bars provide cage like strength
1. High Durability: The durability of complete concrete structure is far more than conventional brick masonry
2. High Efficiency: Lesser number of joints thereby reducing the leakages, cracks and thus enhancing the durability.
3. High End Finishing: Integrated and smooth finishing of walls and slabs can be achieved on both sides of the walls.
4. Uniform Quality: Uniform grade of concrete is used and quality is maintained with the help of reinforced bars instead of local Bricks.
5. Less Maintenance: Strong built-up concrete structure needs no maintenance even for consumer.
6. Faster Completion: Fast Construction time bounds projects are achieved with the help of this system.
7. Saving Human Labour: More cost savings is achieved as no labour is required for plaster work, for Out Side Shuttering and Brick work. Lesser the human force more is the efficiency in
8. Eco Friendly:Padmavati Aluminum Formwork System is more eco-friendly as compare to old technique. Specifications for Aluminium form work system: Supply of structurally & systematically designed Aluminium Formwork system for Monolithic Concrete Construction, (Walls and Slabs cast together). • The system shall be capable of minimum 150 repetitions use in ideal condition . • The form work system shall be designed to suit units cluster + passage + services like lift wall and ducts, stairs etc. as per your drawings, casting at one shot as per the plans. • Each component of the system shall bear distinct identification mark matching, with assembly / installation drawings for the system. • The form work system shall be supplied with three sets of assembly / installation drawings in hard copy & one soft copy in CAD format and installation manual for the given plan. • The system supplied shall be of best quality with perfect dimensions and finish. • The wall form shall be able to withstand concrete pressure arising of due to wall thick + pumping and casting pressure of concrete • The slab form shall be able to withstand pressure of concrete + pumping and casting pressure of concrete. • The whole systems shall be capable for multi-storied construction of Typical Basement and stories. • The system shall approx weight of 24Kg/Sq.M ± 5%. • The formwork system shall include all accessories like, Pin-Wedges, Wall ties, Nut-Bolts and other accessories necessary to erect the form work system for monolithic concrete construction of multi-storeyed buildings. • Additional Alignment waller shall be provided for all the walls to withstand concrete pressure and alignment of the wall. • The aluminium components shall be from 6061 / 6063 aluminium alloy with T6 temper while the sheet and panels shall 3105 aluminium alloy. • Compny provide services of technical supervisor to guid for successful erecting and casting of one floor of the building.
Our domain expertise has enabled us to come up with an excellent collection of Formwork Shuttering Panel. This shuttering panel is either a temporary or permanent mould into which concrete or similar material is poured. Our offered shuttering panel is especially suited for low-cost, mass housing schemes. This shuttering panel is constructed by our experienced professionals using quality assured UPVC and modern technology in compliance with set industry standards. To ensure its flawlessness, this shuttering panel is rigorously examined by the quality inspectors against several parameters.
• Easy to install
• Strong built
• Dimensionally accurate
The wall formwork systems now available are normally modular in nature and allow quick assembly and erection on site while minimizing labor and crane time. The forms are made of mild steel section , can be adjusted on site to give different column sizes. They have a variety of internal surfaces depending on the concrete finish required. Mild steel section formwork systems can have integral concreting platforms with guard rails and access equipment including ladders. This reduces the need for independent access. In some systems the props used to stabilize the wall formwork are integral. The mild steel section forms are easy to clean and reuse with little waste generated compared with traditional formwork..
• Light is the key, 25kg/m2 makes man power carrying possible
• Due to simplicity of the system element the factor of hiring skilled labours to erect the forms
• Dimension Adjustable and flexible :the adjustable wall panels with increment every 50mm guarantees the erection of any column size with ease and simplicity.
• The conventional column design that one size of wall formwork could only cast one size of wall is completely eliminated
• Panels are delivered according to the required height and dimension ready for immediate use that saves time and labour cost
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Square Feet|
|Dimension||as per require and standard size 1200x 600,500,450,350,300,230|
|Surface Type||Color Galvanized|